Available in annual subscription only. The supplement version of the book is more cost-effective than the full book version while still offering the same expansive amount of information. Complete book updated and issued in April, followed by 3 supplements shipped each quarter. Quarterly updates make it the most current and up-to-date regulatory book on the market. Covers all the US Regulations needed for shipping hazardous materials via all forms of transportation, all changes highlighted within each issue, extensive publisher enhancements and proprietary information found nowhere else, also includes excerpts from the current ERG. Choose between BE156 (loose-leaf) or BE155 (bound). The BE156 comes in loose leaf format allows easy replacement of the updated pages when each supplement arrives, making one complete up-to-date book. We offer the BE102 (Binder and Tab set) to complement BE156.
US DOT Regulations for the transportation of Hazardous materials, 49 CFR Parts 100-185 (PHMSA: 105-107, 109, 110, 130, 171-180), 209 (FRA), 397 (FMCSA) and Parts 1500, 1570, 1572, 1580 & 1584 (TSA).. Federal Hazardous Materials Transportation Law, Excerpts from the 2020 Emergency Response Guidebook
- Highlighted changes showing exact wording of regulatory text that was changed
- Hazardous Materials User Charts
- Quick reference, detailed List of Regulatory and Publisher Changes each quarter
- UN/NA Cross Reference Guide
- Publisher’s Note preceding each Part or Subpart summarizing in plain language the contents covered
- Subject index includes entries of important and hard to find information hidden within in the regulatory language
- Enhanced Hazardous Materials Table includes additional codes in Col. 1 of §172.101 Hazardous Materials Table identifying those materials that are hazardous substances or marine pollutants and added column for each entry linking it to the appropriate Emergency Response Guide
- Excerpts from current ERG
- Railroad Restrictions for hazardous materials
- Intermodal Restrictions for hazardous materials
- Recommended Placement of Placards on Containers and Portable Tanks
- AAR PAMPHLET 34: Recommended Methods for the Safe Loading and Unloading of Non-Pressure (General Service) and Pressure Tank Cars
- List of regulations that remain in effect or have a delayed effective date
- Regulatory ‘fact checking’ goes into every issue of our publications. Given our unique position and experience in the Industry, not only do we work with the regulators, but when we find errors in the regulatory process, we alert the regulatory body responsible and note it within the publication.